Car Trailer wanter tandem axle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car Trailer wanter tandem axle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 01:12 am:

Does anybody have a trailer (no projects, lights are understandable) they may want to part with in the south west? Maximum price $1000.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 02:35 am:

Lloyd Butler has a single axle trailer available in the SF Bay Area if that would work. Its a nice trailer for the price- I recall he was asking around $600 for it. PM me if you want the contact info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 10:34 pm:

Thank you Dan. but I will be hauling a larger car and actually looks like I have a solution already.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration