OT - for Bob McDonald

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - for Bob McDonald
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 09:35 am:

http://www.milweb.net/features/jeep.php

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 11:28 am:

Thanks Ed
I was in contact with them last year, they were surprised that it was connected to the Snow Bird (ARPS CORP) parts in the beginning. The Book had already been printed and the film made. I sent them information on the Snow Bird Attachments. Not sure how they will handle it, I have his book and Film in my file.

Thanks again
Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration