Off topic,why I was researching dump mechanisms a while back

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Off topic,why I was researching dump mechanisms a while back
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 10:19 am:

since this forum will be comeing to a close, I thought I would show you 1 of the reasons I ask about internet research a while back.
This project has taken alot more time than expected but dont they all
I use a golf cart alot because of my injurys but wanted 1 of the "maintance" type carts. Those things are pricey even for older units.So
I took this rusted out 1977 Ez-go cart and started a conversion.I cut the frame right behind the brake pedal,removed the running gear and chunked the entire rear section of the cart,it was twisted and rusted out.

Should be done by the end of January.I hope.
Pictures are backward but the last 1 is sorda where I started.Pink as it was used by a handicapped lady down the road for awhile and she liked pink
I was happy to get rid of the pink as while this thing sat behind the shop I caught alot of jokes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 11:24 am:

I have an old Cushman Golfster.
Never could figure out what to do with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 12:50 am:

Well I got the lift system fiqured out.
I used a electric lift system from a John Deere 112 rideing tractor.12 volt electric motor with a screw type thing.Works good now that I got the angles fiqured out.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration