Old Photo - Here's For A New Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Here's For A New Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 10:44 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 10:52 am:

I love the wagon wheel repair not to mention the patches on the cars tires!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 11:09 am:

There's almost more dirt than car or maybe that's what's holding everything together. Is that a stove on the rear deck?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 07:24 am:

That must have been some more brutal trip! I can't imagine what they hit that took out the left head light and broke the windshield glass on that side.

Also, everyone in the picture looks pretty normal except for the driver who looks like Frankenstein. What's up with that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 10:22 am:

Dirty, cold, no shower, tired, hungry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 10:45 am:

I have been trying to figure out the banner. I think I read-
"From Atlantic to Pacific"
"Hard Trip Old Car But Still Going"
"Here's For a New Ford"
"??? Ford Agency?"

Anybody make out the bottom line of that banner?
This appears to be some kind of publicity stunt. When?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 10:58 am:

Maybe "Where's that Ford agency?"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration