Looking back at 2013

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Looking back at 2013
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 10:54 am:

I had a good year, got to go some places and do some things but I think the best OLD CAR time I had was going to Minnesota to meet Rob and the rest of the old car guys and going on the New London to New Brighton tour. I got to meet lots of early Ford guys, got to drive Dave Dunlavey's Quadricycle replica, got to ride in the K with Dean Yoder, got a ride in Carlton Pate's F, got to ride in a couple other cool cars including Tim Kelley's K, saw a lot of neat stuff and ate way too much. Got a cool T shirt from Rob that said "K Krew" on it, just had a lot of fun. Also learned some things about the Buffalo carb on the K and a couple other carbs after being able to work on them on the car and running.

I had some other good times too, this year, but as far as old car stuff, that was the best. Hope you all have some good memories of 2013 and make more this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 08:13 pm:

I'm jealous.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration