My favorite Picture

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: My favorite Picture
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 12:17 am:

Of all the pictures of my Ts the picture below {I hope} is my favorite picture. I am going to try and get it blown up to hang on my office wall or my shop not sure which. The picture reminds me of pictures of the Alps that I have seen.

16 in the alps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Mullis on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 07:44 am:

Awesome Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 08:57 am:

David,

Looking forward to taking the cars back up there. Rocky Mountain National Park is a great place to shoot photographs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 04:23 pm:

Nice looking car there! Dave
Beautiful mountains as well. Love it

Surfcitygene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 12:01 am:

I really don't know how this subject was posted twice, don't shoot me!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 12:26 am:

His my favorite picture. This was taken at Nevada City, Montana while following the Montana 500 two years ago. I need to work with Photoshop on the picture to remove the sign on Mike's roadster and the line on the street. Love the color and texture of the side of these buildings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Allen on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 11:24 am:

Dave,
By all means, send this to Jay at MTFCA for the cover of the Vintage Ford! I bet you will see it on there...
Dale,
I think yours would qualify too!
Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 11:31 am:

Dave, This looks like the same area as your picture. This old guy got in the way of the picture. Thanks for great drive up the Trail Ridge Road in 08. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 12:35 pm:

Dave, the car looks good but the picture would look better if you took all the big rocks out of the background to open up the view.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 02:01 am:

Dennis:

that's my coupe behind your T. That is at Forest Canyon overlook on Trail Ridge. Only another 10 miles to the top. Too bad you could not stay for coffee at the lodge when we got to the top

Trail Ridge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison (Vancouver Washington) on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 12:25 pm:

Here are mine...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 03:26 pm:

Clayton: Cool pic at the Flats. I have a friend that took his truck there a couple years ago. If fact he holds or did hold the land speed record for his class. Wood Powered Truck :-) Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 05:02 pm:

Dave, your right I should have stopped for coffee, I hope to be back that way some time soon and maybe we can get together then. Speaking of coffee is there a place and time that your group meets for coffee and T talk? I have a niece in that part of the country that has a 27 roadster pick up that would like to come to coffee some time. Thanks,Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 10:12 pm:

Dennis:

We used to have a huge coffee get together every Wednesday, However that does happen any more. I would love to have her stop by the shop. My wife always has coffee on and some kind of fresh baked goods, like cinnamon roles. I have a steady stream of Ruckstells and transmission being rebuild that I could show her.

Sundays there is a group of us that gets together for breakfast. Half are old car guys and half are construction bosses. We do it at Grandpas in Berthoud at 200 Welch Street.

The three cars below are my T, My oldest son's centerdoor and my grandson's 26 roadster pickup. I think this was taken on the day we went up Trail Ridge with you.

The second picture if it posts is Grandpa's

three generations

Gradpa's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 10:20 pm:

Sorry I forgot that I deleted the picture of Grandpa's I will try and retrieve it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration