My favorite Picture

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: My favorite Picture
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 12:24 am:

Dan Chapasko Sent me this picture of my 16 touring on top of Trail Ridge. I think of all the pictures of mu Ts in the mountains I like this one the best. I am going to try ad get it blown up to hand either in my office or the shop maybe both. The picture reminds me of pictures I have seen of the Alps.

16 in the alps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 12:26 am:

I'll try again.

16 in the Alps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode Chehalis Washington on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 01:47 am:

Dave,
Yes it is a nice photo. Clean background with your car well exposed and in focus.

If you really want a quality print I would suggest that you get a full sized file as it came from the camera rather then one that has been resized (downsized) for web posting or emailing.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 01:08 pm:

Beautiful shot, Dave! I was surprised at how difficult it is to find a "timeless" background for photographing an antique car. I've yet to find a simple dirt road with a stand of trees nearby in my neck of the woods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

That's true even out here in Podunk. I keep an eye open for potential picture locations, and it's hard to find anyplace without something modern. Even rural roads where there are no buildings and are otherwise perfect often have steel fence posts along them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By alvin gabel on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 01:29 pm:

Beautiful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 04:56 pm:

Great pic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 11:45 pm:

Alvin Gabel:

Thanks for the kind word. Isn't Torrington the railroad switch yard where all the coal trains are made up. I don't ever remember seeing so many coal trains any where. East of you in Nebraska used to be my happy hunting ground for T parts. Every old farm had T parts out behind the barns.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 11:45 pm:

Alvin Gabel:

Thanks for the kind word. Isn't Torrington the railroad switch yard where all the coal trains are made up. I don't ever remember seeing so many coal trains any where. East of you in Nebraska used to be my happy hunting ground for T parts. Every old farm had T parts out behind the barns.

picture

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration