BOYCO CAN LIDS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: BOYCO CAN LIDS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mark heathman on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 11:03 am:

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THE SCREW ON CAPS TO THE BOYCO OIL/GAS/WATER CANS THAT MOUNT ON THE RUNNING BOARD?
MARK HEATHMAN
CEDAR RAPIDS, IOWA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 11:45 am:

I believe someone said Howells sheet metal was making them.

Link below.

http://www.fordor.com/contact.cfm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 01:58 pm:

Hey Mark, someone posted that the Sterno can lids work on the BoyCo cans, Mine leak so I was going to try them but haven't yet.

Let me know if you try it.
Manchester, Ia transplant

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 08:57 pm:

Do any of you have a picture or two of the special funnel Boyco supplied when you bought the three cans and their holder?

Thanks, Bill

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration