Doctors coupe on craigslist

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Doctors coupe on craigslist
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 07:08 pm:

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/4262974011.html
I have no interest but someone might.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 07:30 pm:

It could be a great car just the way it is. Too far and no room for me. Great pictures.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial - Veneta OR US Earth Solar System on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 09:07 pm:

$10,000? Wow...I seriously undersold my two-owner, 27 coupe evidently. Maybe because mine was just a regular ol' coupe and not of the doctor variety...

Nice car. It would be interesting to know if he gets close to what he's asking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 09:13 pm:

Wonder why no pictures of the engine?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 09:24 pm:

If the claimed less than 8000 miles on the working AC speedometer is correct for the car, then it's a very rare survivor.

I haven't seen enough preserved original cars to judge if this could be original paint?

1926 coupe 1926 coupe 2
1926 coupe 3 1926 coupe 4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 10:50 am:

All those cracks in the paint look like the '15 Touring I once had when I first got it. It had been painted with spray cans of lacquer in the 50's.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration