Account no longer required to post?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Account no longer required to post?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 12:38 pm:

Like the earlier years of the forum, there is no requirement to log in to post.

Note my name in black. You can't click on it to view profile or send a message because I didn't log in.

Won't this encourage anonymous posts, imposters and/or unwanted spam?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gasket on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 01:26 pm:

I am a twelve-year-old webmaster in Missouri, and I don't really exist. But I want to buy your item. Please send me your bank account information so I can deposit USD $1 million in payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Imposter on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 01:32 pm:

YEP!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 01:50 pm:

I logged in for 2014

Darel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 05:20 pm:

I guess someone forgot to flip a switch. But at least I no longer have to copy and paste the popjpeg to add a picture. That hasn't worked for me since IE9. I'm on IE11 now.

Here's what shows for Add a Message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 08:14 pm:

test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 08:16 pm:

The above "test"was done without a password, I think Chris's mind is still in DR!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richardwolf on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 09:45 pm:

test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richardwolf on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 09:46 pm:

Your right, Tony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 11:13 pm:

Chris is on holiday. He deserves it. He has said that he will update a few things when he returns.
Thank you Chris!
Drive carefully, and enjoy your vacation! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall K. Myers on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 02:33 pm:

Test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 02:48 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 07:58 pm:

Yes home now will check it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 08:11 pm:

Weeeeeeee!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Ford on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 07:31 am:

"We are out of Black Paint! Now What!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack ford on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 06:07 pm:

weeeeeeeeeeeee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 02:47 pm:

Should be fixed now, if anyone notices differently let me know.

One of those once a year jobs that I have a hard time remembering the details!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 02:51 pm:

Yep, you got it. Thanx.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 04:35 pm:

Thanks for all you do Chris.
This forum is great fun, some of the shared knowledge and humor is great. For example see the last post on the dash clock problem, how to travel thru time....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration