Model A in Surf City

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Model A in Surf City
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 01:54 pm:

Turned over the calendar page just now:

I'm wondering if that Buick is the one Mrs Talbert had made into this racer for her sons:

Guess not. The racer is still in the same family.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 02:01 pm:

Uh, the racer is an '09... Any guess on the year of the Buick in the first pic? I'm guessing the pic may be earlier than 1908.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 02:07 pm:

Ralph,

I'd say that is a first or second year Buick (extremely rare today). Guessing from memory I think a few Buicks came out in 1904. I think (again, memory, a dangerous thing to waste) Buick was the first Durant acquisition?

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 11:43 pm:

The Buick in the first photo is a 1906 or 1907 Model F; their 2-cylinder offering.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, January 03, 2014 - 11:48 pm:

I am wondering about the left front tire.
Thank you Ralph!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 07:12 pm:

Is that Michael Call's calendar? Didn't get mine this year. First time ever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 12:34 am:

It's the 13th month in Realtor Paul Mandeville's calendar, Sean. It's all pix of early Surf City.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Trevan - Australia on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 02:14 am:

It is a Model Ac--[not an A]

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration