Does anyone reconize this model T?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Does anyone reconize this model T?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Sumner lapeer mi on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 09:27 am:

I took this picture March 1966 at Lowery AFB, Denver Colo.while I was in training there. The T was supposedly owned by an instructor and was driven daily. Nice weather or bad. A few weeks later we had a blizzard and sure enough the T showed up for work. I never was able to talk to the owner. Could it still be in Colorado? Les denver T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 12:45 pm:

Les Summer:

Jim Lightfoot worked at airports for years and still does as an instructor. However I believe his touring is a 14 and I think painted black. That car looks to be about a 16 ????

I will ask him if he knows the car.

I think I still have a picture of Jim's car. I will try and pull it up.

Cameron Pass

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 12:50 pm:

Jims car does not show well. It was on a Leaf Peeper Tour many many, years ago.

Leaf Peeper Tour

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 12:52 pm:

I will try one more time. It the car way in the back on Cameron Pass Overlook, Highway 14.

Leaf Peeper Tour

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration