Customozed roadster-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Customozed roadster-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 09:40 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 11:07 am:

Bobbed hair was all the rage in 1924. I don't know about the wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 01:28 pm:

It looks like another Peerless Radiator.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/320955.html

Great photo

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 01:43 pm:

Looks like a 1925 Nebraska 16 county (Seward County) black on orange plate. Same county Rob Heyen lives in. That girl could be one of his neighbors!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 04:01 pm:

Holly is that you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 12:49 am:

I can't figure out what the thing is going between the front fenders and below the radiator.
The "wheel discs" are rather flat. I suspect they are sheet steel covers over what look to be standard Ford non-demountable wheels. They do have some sort of hub covers also.
Nice '23ish runabout. I don't know about Holly.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 08:05 am:

I thought the thing below the radiator was a bumper that had been bumped and pushed to where you see it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 08:27 am:

Fender brace, headlight bar combo?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration