2014 Forum ???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 2014 Forum ???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 01:35 pm:

Why am I getting two different 2014 forums. Going to Model T Forum under Forum 2014 and still getting 2014 new posts on 2013 Forum. They don't seem to be the same postings on both.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 01:38 pm:

If you're using one of the early links that some members provided in their posts, perhaps those links take you to an earlier version of the 2014 forum.

Probably the best way to get the most up-to-date copy of the forum is to click on the "last day" icon at the top of the forum page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 01:53 pm:

Thanks Mark.
But my question is why can we still post on 2013 forum and it doesn't print on the 2014 forum?
Need to head out now will check later when I get home. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 02:05 pm:

Bob,

Chris mentioned that he was leaving the 2013 forum open so folks could finish a thread there if they wanted to do so see: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/411955.html?1388849665 where he said:

++++++++++++++++
By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 09:56 am:
We are going to leave it open for a while from a comment someone made a while back in order to finish the current threads.
+++++++++++++++

But he is encouraging us to start the new threads on the 2014 forum -- i.e. this one. When he returns from vacation he will decide when to disable posting on the 2013 forum.

So at the moment -- you can put a 2014 posting on either of the two forums or you can take the time to post them on both. There is no automatic reposting.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 08:24 pm:

Thanks Hap
My reason for asking was I almost missed
a post to me. Thanks all of you again for all of your assistance in the past and future.

Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration