Search not working?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Search not working?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 11:26 pm:

Is anyone else having trouble with the search function? I keep getting an error page. It's not working here on my home desktop nor on my smartphone.

-Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 11:39 pm:

Try Google. Type in

mtfca:

then whatever you're looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 11:40 pm:

Works for me. The search works best with a minimum number of words. You can do a Google search by typing what your are looking for and add MTFCA to the string of words.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan on Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 11:50 pm:

I forgot about searching on google. Thanks!

I put in two words in the search originally. Its done it to me in the past, and then works fine, and last night and today - nothin. Ill try the suggestions though.

-Benjamin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 12:28 pm:

The Forum search is working find for me.
The search only works in 2014 unless specifically old to look elsewhere, so with only four days of posting, the subject has not yet been mentioned. Just a thought.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 12:37 pm:

When I am searching with multiple words, I sometimes get an error message if I forget to change the keyword option from "or" to "and". My guess is that my search is resulting in too many hits if I use "or".

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration