Wife made a T quilt for me.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Wife made a T quilt for me.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 12:36 pm:

This is my new favorite quilt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Nebraska on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 12:48 pm:

Wow Ed! Great quilt. When will she start taking orders for more ? :-)

Stay warm (now you will),

Rob

From my iPhone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 02:03 pm:

My quilter wife says that your wife must like you!
She want's to know where she bought the fabric?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 02:59 pm:

My wife also made a model T quilt!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert E. (Bob) Blackbourn, Gautier Ms. on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 03:17 pm:

My wife says "turn the heat up" :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 04:21 pm:

Neat Quilts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 04:42 pm:

Must be contagious...

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration