Old Photo - Vintage Dual-Sport

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Vintage Dual-Sport
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 01:48 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 01:51 pm:

Ok, what year? I think the Indian is set up for dirt racing... no brakes! What is that on the pole behind the rider? I don't remember roadside telephones before the 60's!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 02:02 pm:

It looks like a coffee grinder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 02:11 pm:

Also - a rare 1917 or '18 sedan in the background. Note the sidelamps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 02:11 pm:

Unusual indeed, but definitely a telephone - I have one just like it that had been refurbished with a "modern" rotary dial behind the front door.
Centerdoor appears to be a '17 - '18, maybe early '19 - bale handles.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration