Yakima County Granger Garage-Photo Free Air!!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Yakima County Granger Garage-Photo Free Air!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 03:19 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 10:01 pm:

Great picture. Is about a mile from my house. The building is still being used by a used car dealer. A friend of mine used to own it and also had a car repair business there about 50 years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 10:18 pm:

That Runabout looks like a 1915 would you say? It also appears to have the much talked about flair in the rear of the splash apron.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 10:28 pm:

I think it's later than '15. The radiator is a bit hard to tell but I think it's a black shell. If you look at the radiator support rod it seems a bit high to be coming out of a hood former. The hot air stove looks a bit odd, maybe aftermarket or just the way the light shines on it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 10:30 pm:

I don't see any oil lamps either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 01:12 am:

Front fender is curved toward the front. Also the windshield hinge is higher than '15/'16. It's at least a '17.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 06:54 am:

Found it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 06:55 am:

I like this picture especially for the fact that it is not a posed shot.

The runabout is at least 1919, but no later than 1922 model year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 03:04 am:

No more free air.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration