Older T 'er needs some help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Older T 'er needs some help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 03:21 pm:

Hey guys I need some help my grandfather's dementia has prevented him from remembering some of the people and events in his T club back in the late 60's and 70's I am hoping to get a little bit more info to help him remember his name is Leon Papageorge and he was part of a western Ma club Based out of Northhampton if any of you guys are able to help me that would be great , thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 06:58 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 09:08 pm:

Spencer,

Perhaps you would get a better response if you zeroed in on the area:
Would you consider contacting

Central Mass Model T Club
C/O Kevin Dyer, President khdlmd@verizon.net;
60 Belknap Rd
Framingham, MA 01701

or

Yankee Ingenui T's
c/o Brian Berry Brian880069@msn.com;
PO Box 282
Ashby, MA 01431

With that request ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 09:58 pm:

Dave I have already tried these clubs, their records don't have any documentation of him or his friends who were in it and I can't ask them because his last friend who was in the club died last year However he did mention a Don Jensen who was very well Known throughout the hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Simmering on Monday, January 06, 2014 - 10:39 pm:

Don Jensen manufactured an aluminum cylinder head. Our 1917 coupelet has one. The head helps move that heavy body down the road and came with the car when I got the car. Early Vintage Ford magazines have information about the Western Mass. Club and I know there are names as well as pictures of the members' cars.
Dave Simmering, Afton TN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 03:16 pm:

Thanks Dave I need to go talk with Ed Stein because Ed was in a neighboring club

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration