Turlock swap meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Turlock swap meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 02:14 am:

Anyone coming to Turlock? Dad and I will be there for our 35th consecutive year. We keep threatening to stop because it is not that much of a Model T meet these days and sometimes I don't even sell enough to cover expenses. This year may be different, we are bringing a big load of T stuff not seen in years. Probably better suited for Bakersfield but it's already loaded up so here we come. Come by GG 59 and chat with us by the campfire. I hope to see some of you there.
Fordially, Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 06:45 am:

Erik,
Why don't you say where you are from?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 09:52 am:

Eric

Is that the same spot as usual? I will be in J 98 & 100. I may have an extra space if anyone is interested.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Klem on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 10:00 am:

I will be there on Saturday.
Coming from Santa Cruz.
Got a small list.
Always a treat to spot T stuff!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 11:12 am:

John,
We are in Auburn. We will be in our usual spots on the grass adjacent to the main gate by the livestock barns. Lots of T stuff from the Ron Brown, Sr. collection. See you there.
Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 05:20 pm:

Maybe post the dates here too

I'd like to attend someday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 05:47 pm:

It's at the Stanislaus County Fairgrounds, 900 N. Broadway, Turlock, CA as follows:

Saturday January 25, 2014 - 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Admission $10 - Kids under 12 free.

Sunday January 26, 2014 - 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM Admission $5 - Kids under 12 free

I'm not sure but I think there's also a charge to park.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 06:50 pm:

Gene,
For future planning, according to their website, the Turlock Swap Meet, "...always takes place during the last full weekend in January."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 07:27 pm:

Everybody keep May 17 open as there is an announcement coming for a swap meet in Richmond,In.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration