Old Photo - Period Used Car Lot

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Period Used Car Lot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 01:10 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Mullis on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 06:13 pm:

I've not see any period used car lot pictures.
Awesome Jay!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 06:22 pm:

Michael, That is a period used car lot. That is Fred and John Period and their used car lot. You can see Fred and John standing out front ready for their radio interview on the big up coming Labor Day sale.

Great photo Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 08:09 pm:

More used car lot pics!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 08:35 pm:

I see all Fords except two. Anybody see things different?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 10:27 pm:

Jay, Where in the world (other than Shorpy) do you come up with all these old photos? You seem to have an endless supply.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren W. Mortensen on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 11:05 pm:

I think this is the picture for the punch line from the joke where the fellow advertised that his Ford would be at the corner of 14th & Oak free to anyone who wanted it. When he got there, there were 50 other Fords parked around that intersection.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration