Worn out 30 x 3.5

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Worn out 30 x 3.5
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Mullis on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 06:23 pm:

I need a "worn out" 30x 3.5 tire to be used as a tire swing for my granddaughter.
Being relatively new to Model Ts, I haven't generated any non-usable tires yet.
Anybody willing to sell one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 08:01 pm:

Michael,

The guy up near Augusta said he wants the ones I have, but I don't think he needs but 4. I do have a 5th one. Aren't you a member of the SCMTFC? Are you coming to the meeting this Saturday in Columbia (Or maybe it's Lexington)? We plan to attend and drop the 4 off on the way up. I can bring the 5th on up to Carolina if you are going to be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 08:25 pm:

Hal,
Enjoyed talking to you and your wife at Hershey. I need info about SCMTFC mtng. I keep forgetting to chase it down. Thanks. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 09:01 pm:

Mike,

The meeting is this Saturday at 11 AM at the Flight Deck Restaurant in Lexington, SC. Address is 109-A Old Chapin Rd., Lexington, SC 29072

Anyone else who would like to come is also welcome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 10:05 pm:

i have about 5 of them, you could have one but the price of postage would be more than buying a new tire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 08:06 am:

Michael, a BE tyre has no wire re-inforcing in the bead and will stretch out of shape rather easily. A better option might be a 21" tyre from a later T.

Hope this helps,

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Mullis on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 10:13 am:

Hal
I wasn't aware of the meeting. I don't think that anyone has my current email address.
I may be able to be there. I'll let you know if I'll be able to be there. Can you give me the location/time?
tinliz16@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 11:18 am:

Michael,

The meeting is this Saturday at 11 AM at the Flight Deck Restaurant in Lexington, SC. Address is 109-A Old Chapin Rd., Lexington, SC 29072

Anyone else who would like to come is also welcome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 04:55 pm:

Michael,
See Allan's post above. I've got a couple of junk ones, but, they're still on the demountable rims. I want to try to make the mtng Sat (about 100 miles). I'll try to get one or both off in one piece and bring them with me. I'll let you know by Fri night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 11:28 am:

Michael,
I've got your 2 free tires loaded in the car. Hope to see you at the meeting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Mullis on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 12:47 pm:

Guys
I'm not going to be able to attend the meeting.
My boss just informed me that I have to work tomorrow. Bummer!!!! I haven't had to work on Saturday in six months....go figure.

Perhaps I could come by your place another weekend and pick up the tire/s.

By the way, Mike I dig your truck in your profile pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 05:45 pm:

I'll hang on to them. You're about as close to me as you are to the meeting. Send me an email in advance to make sure I'm in SC. I've got a 15 that's a lot like your 16.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 07:47 pm:

Hey, if anyone has any decent 30x3.5 tires to sell Id be interested. I need some 50% or so to get on the road with :-)

march21_1861@hotmail.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration