Looong bed Ford-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Looong bed Ford-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 09:02 am:

I guess it is a Form A Truck or something similar?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 05:35 pm:

Great truck photo and very interesting flags.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 05:43 pm:

I'm pretty sure you're right, Herb. It looks like a Form-A-Truck or similar unit. Pretty cool truck. I believe I can see the original T hub, which supports the Form-A-truck idea, but it also looks like it has TT running boards, but the front fender looks earlier than TT (pre-1918), so it's kinda hard to tell....

I wonder who's photo that is posted behind it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

Henry - Probably either Presidents Wilson, Harding, Coolidge or Hoover,.......???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 11:23 pm:

durn! you could slide a 4x8 piece of plywood in that jalopy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 01:18 am:

Nathan.
From Wikipedia, "In 1928, the first standard-sized 4 ft by 8 ft (1.2 m by 2.4 m) plywood sheets were introduced in the United States for use as a general building material."

So, maybe, but the photo is probably a little early for plywood to be a consideration. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 07:30 am:

No, but you could do it today, and the guys at the lumber yard love it when you do.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration