1918 Connecticut License

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 1918 Connecticut License
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 12:33 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 03:31 pm:

One's a year when we have our Model T Day,then for the drivers who do it the first time they got a Model T drivers licence.
1467R
1469R
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 06:18 pm:

I'm glad to see that Bailey is an "official" Model T Ford Operator. :-) He goes on more T tours than anyone I know, all over the world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bailey Rettig on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 12:30 am:

As a matter of fact we just returned from a great ride around Guadalajara Mexico in a beautiful 1927 Touring.
I am proud to say that my very good Dutch friend, Anton Boer (also known as Toon) gave me that Model T Driver's License while we were on tour in France a few years ago.
Toon and his lovely wife Ditty are great company and they both enjoy a glass of good French wine, as do I as well as my wife, Olivia.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration