Vintage Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Vintage Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 02:47 pm:

WOW. I got my Nov-Dec. Vintage Ford magazine today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 03:40 pm:

Me Too !! Also reminded me to re-new my membership ! Done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Mathis, Van Buren, AR on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 04:03 pm:

Got mine yesterday. Enjoyed the pictures and story on the Eureka Springs Tour and the info on the pronunciation of Are-kan-saw!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 04:19 pm:

Got mine yesterday, is it me or is it getting later and later. Didn't the Nov/Dec use to arrive in the December?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 04:30 pm:

With Erich's car on the cover...

AGAIN!

Looks great!

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 04:32 pm:

I didn't get mine today, but then today was the first day of mail delivery since the snow storm, so maybe things are backed up at the post office.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gordon Koll on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 04:37 pm:

I let my membership lapse last spring after I grew tried of receiving outdated announcements and ads that were four months old. Sounds like nothing's changed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 04:45 pm:

I don't think I ever got the Sept-Oct one. Does anybody remember what was on the cover?? Or the articles? Maybe I didn't pay my dues.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Baker on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 04:48 pm:

Come to think of it I don't think I did either Stan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Chantrell - Adelaide, Australia on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 05:04 pm:

This is probably my last "Vintage Ford" as I will seriously considering not renewing my membership. I raised a question last year as to the content and direction of the magazine with respect to our overseas members with an answer the Board would review the concerns.

Nothing seems to have changed, more speedster rubbish and even last magazine a repeated article on Noel Bullock. As I have the previous article in an earlier "Vintage Ford" this is just another issue that went straight on the book shelf destined never to be reopened.

With a fee increase too it is simply not worth $56 per year. What was discussed by the Board of Directors?

Let me make this point VERY clear, this is NOT a slight on our editor, the quality of the magazine is superb. Thank you Jay, the magazine quality is second to none. I am commenting on the content which is set by the Board of Directors and is of virtually no interest to overseas members.

This forum has far more information about dating cars, solving day to day problems, exploring Ford 'T' history, sharing photos, families and just great everyday issues with a Ford 'T'. This forum is simply the best!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 05:05 pm:

Is that the Nov-Dec issue 2013 or 2014? Perhaps they are now 12 months ahead!

I need to go look in the mail box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 05:17 pm:

September/October is the one with Jon Allen's 1914 runabout and a locomotive on the cover.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 05:20 pm:

The Vintage Ford Magazine has been behind for some time now. Most of the events are history by the time the magazine is received. I have complained about this for a few yrs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 06:04 pm:

Our Nov/Dec issued arrived yesterday in the Great NW, specifically Fidalgo Island. Nice cover Erich...you must of only had about a day to get that done, as the snow was gone by the next day up here before Christmas. W

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 07:13 pm:

Thanks, Steve

I never got the one with Jon's roadster on the cover. Probably won't get the next one either. I'll have to check on my dues.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 07:21 pm:

Got mine Monday.
Beautiful cover.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 07:37 pm:

Got mine today - Great Cheap$kate Engineering article Steve! I just happen to have the right amount of left over 1" & 3/4" conduit (guess what I'll make this weekend)....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 08:34 pm:

I am a Model A owner that would like to have an early brass Model T. I dropped my Model A club membership because of the lack of interesting magazine content.
I am still a member of the MTFCA because of "The Vintage Ford" magazine. I Enjoy the cover, pictures and T related articles. I especially enjoy articles about the early cars and Speedsters (the early Speedster and Racer bodies that were offered in the 1920's).
This month has the "Speedster and Racer hall of fame" Which I look forward to every year.
I skip the tour articles because they rarely have good pictures an usually fail to label the pictures. I enjoyed Steve Jelf's article in this issue even though they left out the picture of the valve spring compressor.
I guess we all have our own special interests and its hard to cover them all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 10:18 pm:

David,
I belong to both Club's, but also consider Not renewing every year!
In one of the magazines I can barely see the photos and I'm not really interested in who attended a picnic somewhere.At least on the Forum I can increase photos and see them.
When I used to be the Editor of the Towncar Club Newsletter ABOUT TOWN (for 5 Years) I took pride in never being late with our 4 Issues a year and usually had one issue ahead (and I'm talking over 40 pages each Issue.)on just one Model
The Towncar is such a rare car that we had Members all over the World that contributed information/photos & articles.We never charged our out of country members higher dues our advertisers covered the additional Postage required, Why ? because its not someones fault if they live in a Foreign county and some of our foreign members had so much to contribute that we would otherwise have lost.
I'm not interested in Speedsters either, but we need to remember those Readers as well.
The Museum is also a good thing, but how many are going to be able to visit it?
I have a passing interest in pre T's but that's what I thought the Early Ford Registry was for. At least the National Publications are not filled
with Model K's and other Early Cars
-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 11:07 pm:

Wow, thanks for the comments on the cover shot.

I just got mine today and sure like how it turned out. This image I took a couple winters ago when we had a decent snow here in Vancouver USA. I do enjoy the magazine, yet it is often not stuffed with the particulars I wish it were. Probably no magazine is able to be more than a compromise. I am a fan of the detailed articles such as year specific research, how-to articles, project overviews from members, stuff like that. I love the details, even if it is a project I do not need to do on my T. The more we give him, the more he can use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 12:01 am:

I pay my dues to support the MTFCA, that tries to preserve and support the Model T Ford for future generations. There's a museum, tours, THIS FORUM, and the magazine. The dues is for the Club who "gives" you a magazine and a good feeling for making the world a better place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 12:42 am:

"The more we give him, the more he can use."

Erich is right. If you want to see something that interests you in the magazine, write it and send it in. Even in Richmond, Model T magazine stories don't grow on trees. Somebody has to write them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 02:40 am:

Last issue I, too, did not receive the Vintage Ford. Being a life member it was not because of forgotten dues. I usually read them all cover to cover so know when it is late or worse. An email to Jay in December and it was quickly in the mail.
The Vintage Ford got behind, it seemed with the Centennial activities, then the extra work moving the museum. I for one would prefer to see a Jan/Feb/March and then an April/May/June issue to get back in synch than continuing to be two months late, what about it Jay?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 02:58 am:

My magazine arrived yesterday, have not had a chance to read it yet but as I have been able to see what goes on having stayed with the Klehfoths as a guest ( more work for them) I would like to comment.

Most of us know why the magazine is behind an issue which happened around the time of the Centennial in 2008. Besides editing the magazine Jay and his wife Barbara who does the clubs office work/membership sales etc also have to manage the museum and hasn't that been a marathon? changing buildings moving and getting approval plans and all the other head aches. They have even had to file a suit with the court on behalf of the club.

With the Centennial the workload drastically increased eventually the magazine ended up coming out later.

The norm is to date a magazine ahead of the date of release, if Jay skipped one issue and named the latest January-February 2014 we would be happy but one magazine short.

Checking out the contents you will notice the events coming up are listed not ones from last year. First one is in February 2014 so with the adverts, they are not late they are ones received between the last issue and this one so are current.

Obviously Jay is catching up, the last one came out in December and this is only the first half of January. When he has caught up I'm sure the magazines will be delivered first week of the second month as they used to be.

Finally as Steve noted without content from members it is hard to gather enough good copy.
Our club is having the same problem the poor editor is expected to source every article by himself and if he asks for help mostly gets no response.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 10:04 am:

I have a question about the cover car, I have a Canadian 26/27 and the licence plate and tail/brake light bracket is on the left side, does this car have two tail lights or are US models on the right side? Love the photo. I am just a shade north of you in Vancouver B.C. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 10:18 am:

Dave, the photo is reversed (flipped) to fit the cover format.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 06:46 pm:

Just got my copy of the Vintage Ford Vol. 48 #6. Interesting as always. I appreciate all of the work that goes into the Club Magazine. I read it from cover to cover. I also like looking at back issues all the way back to Vol.1 #1.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 06:51 pm:

Thanks to some of the members of this forum and the Horseless Carriage Foundation, I was able to fill all the gaps and complete my full set of Vintage Ford mags (or at least it will be complete when I get my copy of V48N6).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 06:56 pm:

Somebody please publish a photo of the cover so I can see what I am missing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 07:38 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 08:54 pm:

Got mine today here in the Seattle/Tacoma area!

It's kind of interesting,......my wife opened the envelope and pulled out the magazine at which time I remarked,...."gee, that looks like Erich Bruckner's touring car on the cover". She then opened to the first page that always tells about the cover photo and immediately said,...."well it sure is,....how'd you know that?"
Guess you could say that I'm a pretty "regular forum reader", huh? I've only met Erich once (at the Puyallup Early Bird Swap meet) and I've never seen his car, but I always thoroughly enjoy the beautiful photos that Erich takes and puts on "Flicker" and shares with us on the forum. Just another example of how neat this forum is! As someone else recently said, due to this forum, you can actually make friends that you haven't even met yet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Stewart -Calif. on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 09:01 pm:

Hey Mark I have a complete set of Vintage Ford magazines also, they are in great shape. Do you know app. what a set is worth? I can't wait till Vol. 51 #1, that will 300 issues.
Thanks Mark Stewart

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 09:06 pm:

I have no idea what they're worth, I didn't pick them up as an investment. I just enjoy reading them and learning as much about Model Ts as I can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 09:20 pm:

Thanks all. Just to clarify, the photo is not reversed. I put a second tail light on the passenger side fender so I could keep it looking close to factory correct but make running lights and bilateral brake lights for safety.

Harold, you are sharp eyed indeed.
Mike B, I agree. That's how I see it too.

Lastly, the cover photo is best viewed fully open to reveal the front and back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 09:30 pm:

Mike, I would add at the end of your sentence ".....make the world a better place, one T at a time."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 09:32 pm:

It helps if you pay your dues. I guess I didn't pay mine last year, thought I did. Did now. Old and senile and busy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 09:33 pm:

Hello.

Please call us at 765-855-5248 or email me at barbara@mtfca.com with your complaints (we also accept compliments) so we can address your concerns individually. I will be happy to respond to your concerns on this Forum if you wish. If you have renewed your membership and we have somehow not renewed you, or you have items which you wish to discuss, if you have missed an issue of the Vintage Ford, we want to hear from you. Some of the comments posted on this web site do not agree with our records.

We are here for the members of the MTFCA and we appreciate your membership.

Thanks,
Barbara Klehfoth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 09:37 pm:

Question: Where are the magazines mailed from? If they are mailed from the MTFCA HQ in Centerville, Indiana, why do members in Washington (state) and California receive their copies before I do in Dayton, Ohio, which is about an hour away from Centerville, Indiana? If they are mailed from CA, I understand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 10:00 pm:

The Vintage Ford magazines are mailed from Sierra Printers in Bakersfield, Calif. Sierra Printers has published and mailed the MTFCA's magazines since the second issue of the publication. The head of Sierra Printers is in its third generation of mailings of the Vintage Ford magazine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 07:56 am:

Kirk,
Thanks for posting the photo...
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 07:59 am:

As a past editor of a Ford V-8 newsletter, I have one thing to say for those complaining about the content: If you don't supply articles for what is your magazine, do not complain. My wife and I were editors of the V-8 newsletter for a year. We took over the newsletter because it had no content, it was filled with fillers not even associated with V-8's. We said from the beginning if we had club participation we would do it. We would not revert back to putting fillers in it. For the year we did it, content wise it was the best it had ever been. It was like pulling teeth to get member involvement. Every issue was crammed and we had interesting articles to read. It was about club members cars and projects. At the end of the year it became more difficult to dig articles out of our members. At the same time, we received complaints from the higher ups in the V-8 club because we didn't have it set up like a professional magazine with proper up and down columns,
spacing, etc. We had it written in paragraphs across the page which allowed us more content and less dead space.
You have to remember this is not Jays magazine, it is yours and will only be as good as your involvement. With the numbers of members in the MTFCA, Jay should be inundated with material for the Vintage Ford. Be careful with your criticism, it took a lot of time and effort for us to put out a twelve page newsletter. I can't imagine how much effort Jay puts into the Vintage Ford. If he feels no support and much criticism, why would he continue?
What happened to the V-8 newsletter after we stopped editing it? It reverted back to a lot of fillers, but the set-up was the way they preferred it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 08:15 am:

"I raised a question last year as to the content and direction of the magazine with respect to our overseas members with an answer the Board would review the concerns."

I am interested in understanding what specifically you mean regarding the magazine with respect to overseas members.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 10:43 am:

John Mc
You are most Welcome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 04:29 pm:

I would like to apologize To Jay and Barbara, and to all the board members for my comments above when I ask what year was printed on the cover. I was trying to be funny and not disrespectful.

Thanks to all for your all your hard work promoting the great Model T hobby

Denny Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 05:43 pm:

Club member # 2088 got his copy today, thrilled about the Speedster and HillBilly Tours because of bad health last yr, I missed them both, nice to kind of catch up johnd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 06:10 pm:

Received mine in Detroit today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 09:49 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 02:39 am:

Erich, Very cool picture, Welcome to the club! You sure take some fine pictures. I don't see any foot prints there either and such beautiful trees.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Katy, Texas on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 04:10 am:

David Chantrell, Content of VF set by the BOD? Man, that's a surprise to me! I thought that was always a magazine editor's job. If its not, why have an editor? Just let the BOD do the whole damn thing and let Jay and Barbara just handle membership and administrative duties! If the BOD sets the content of the VF, no wonder members are complaining. I don't remember any such complains when Bruce was the editor, even when he ran the series on the evolution of the T from 09-27 and then repeated it (with updates). I'll never get rid of my early VF edited by Bruce, The are a wealth of information AND they are interesting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 01:23 pm:

I for one have not been in the model T habit long enough to have a big pile of old VF magazines. Thus, I would not at all mind seeing some of the stand out articles or series from the past issues reprinted. Even if you saw it before, a new revelation may be there this time around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 03:54 pm:

I haven't received my copy yet but others in town have. I look forward to each issue but to be honest it is not a long read. I do look forward to as much "Speedster Rubbish" as I can get.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 04:07 pm:

Back to the great cover photo, being an exprinter, if the photo was flipped then the steering wheel should be on the opposite side thanks for clearing that small detail up Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 06:49 pm:

I dare not say that I've got mine at least a week ago!
Regarding contents - yeah - after a while reports from all those tours I have no chance to participate in can be boring, but they may be interesting for those, that was there. You can't and should not necesarily love every article. And you know what? I can say exactly the same about the similar magazine for the Danish Historic Vehicle club.
For both magazines I like the technical stuff and the historical.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 10:04 pm:

Got mine here in Sunny Indiana today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 10:05 pm:

It's not fair! Roy Mathis is 50 miles away and he got his on the 8th. I still don't have mine. Maybe my postman is getting interested in Model T's. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 10:41 pm:

Got mine in East Central Illinois today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 06:36 am:

I didn't miss not getting my copy until I read this thread...now I'm wondering where it is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 09:57 am:

Well, John, it's a long way from Bakersfield to San Jose. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 11:29 am:

I have personally met the car on the cover of the latest Vintage Ford and can personally vouch for it being the second most beautiful Model T still existing!:-). If you want to know why, click on my profile!:-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 12:53 pm:

Norm - I like your and Erich's,.....click on MY profile.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 12:56 pm:

Erich's car runs as good as it looks, I saw it on the dyno in Kanab and it did very well, Something like 23 hp at the wheels!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 01:07 pm:

So many great looking Ts.

Mike V. that is a priceless photo in your profile.

That dyno was very interesting. I was amazed at the variation between cars. Still want to thank the guys/gals who ran that for us in Kanab. They put in a ton of work and it was much appreciated by many.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 01:08 pm:

P.S. My goal is to have another cover photo for the V.F. but of a car that isn't mine. Local P.N.W. Ts be warned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 01:40 pm:

I still didn't get my copy & I know it isn't the dues because I'm a life member. Maybe it'll come tomorrow, but it would be nice if was here as it would make a nice read for a Sunday afternoon.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 01:46 pm:

I still didn't get my copy & I know it isn't the dues because I'm a life member. Maybe it'll come tomorrow, but it would be nice if was here as it would make a nice read for a Sunday afternoon.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 01:47 pm:

Oops....Sorry for the double post.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 02:12 pm:

All this (and in particular Uncle Stans entry) made me check me fee status with Barbara and now I have paid for another year.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 07:39 am:

Finally received my VF today...a little worse for wear. That must have been a tough journey from Bakersfield to San Jose with that wagon train.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Burg on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 08:15 am:

I agree with Mike Black 100%.

I know it is a thankless job but I thank Barb and Jay for all the hard work.

Les Burg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 08:39 am:

I got mine in Hillsboro, MO yesterday,thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 10:00 am:

I still don't have my issue, but I am a looonng way from Bakersfield. Its at least a 2 hour drive unless I am driving to the swap meet, then it feels like I will never arrive :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 10:10 am:

Mine finally arrived yesterday, the same day as the Jan-Feb issue of the Model T Times. Both are great issues.

I enjoyed Chris' article on the Hillbilly Tour. It was a great tour and it was fun to relive it through the pics. And yes, it's "Ar-kin-saw", and I still don't understand why Kansans can't get it right. :-) I haven't had time to read all the stories yet, but they look like fun too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 11:47 am:

Just finished reading the very enjoyable article written by Bill King about his 27 coupe. It looks to me like there are other great articles by Steve, Joe and Chris too.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration