Old Photo - Gals And Guns Auto Camping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Gals And Guns Auto Camping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 09:24 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 09:30 pm:

Winchester Model 12, Stevens? .22 pump and a Winchester 1894

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Marthedal on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 10:31 pm:

Looks like a California plate with the 1918 Liberty Bell registration tag. I have an extra Liberty Bell registration tag if anyone is interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

Maybe a 22 Mossberg pump. Girls look like they could take of their selves ok. Nice stream in the background

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 01:54 am:

There ain't nothin' funny about a woman with a gun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 02:33 am:

I think the .22 is a Remington Model 12 pump. They were made 1909 to 1936.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 02:43 am:

Looking at the .22 Could be an 1890 Winchester, because the other two weapons in the photo are Winchester I'm leaning towards this one being a Winchester as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 10:09 am:

I was starting to think the same thing Mike. Could be some Winchester brand loyalty going on there.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration