Automobiling Under Difficulties, Let's trust to the ponies-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Automobiling Under Difficulties, Let's trust to the ponies-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 11:23 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 11:36 am:

That could be near American Falls, ID. Massacre Rocks state park along the Snake River looks like that.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 11:53 am:

You might find it here:

http://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/parks/massacre-rocks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 12:09 pm:

Looks more like Hagerman Valley west of Twin Falls. The ground is sandy there and they used the rows of Lombardy Poplar trees to hold the banks. I recognize the bluff as looking toward the north from the Billingsley Creek area. spent a lot of time there as my Grandparents lived near that spot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. Gustaf Bryngelson on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 12:43 pm:

I was thinking King Hill or Glens Ferry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 12:54 pm:

A little research could help place the picture better. It could well be from any of the three areas. The Twin Falls Library has a great photo collection and would be a good place to research this out. Wish I was a bit closer.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration