Battery box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Battery box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Jackson on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 08:40 am:

I have installed a starter on my 1913 and need some thoughts how to and where to put the battery box ie; running board ,turtle deck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 08:45 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/404474.html about half way down in this thread is a picture of a dump bed pick up that shows where most battery boxes are located , under the car.
G.R.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 09:43 am:

I have a 1914 runabout with a starter. I didn't want the battery in the turtle box or on the running board, so I mounted it under the floor of the turtle box. The carrier I made lets me to take it out of the car from underneath. The cables are long enough that I can set the battery on some blocks, instal them and then place the battery in its carrier.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration