Heads up two Model T Touring seem reasonable on Ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Heads up two Model T Touring seem reasonable on Ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 09:48 am:

These are too far away for me but at no reserve may be a good start for someone on the forum near Oregon or South Carolina.

1926 touring under 7000 OREGON

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321290936128?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m143 8.l2649

1927 in South Carolina under 7000

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251416051526?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m143 8.l2649

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 10:14 am:

Great news for buyers. Not so good for sellers. Is anyone keeping track of the selling prices on these cars? It would be great reference for future appraisals.
Rich

Low front tire on the second one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 10:40 am:

The Oregon car looks like a great buy if it goes for anything close to the current bid. The front seat needs work, but the aux transmission, speedometer, and set of wire wheels more than make up for that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 12:56 pm:

It has a Ruckstell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 01:06 pm:

A fine looking car. Even has bumpers as well as the Ruckstell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 01:24 pm:

the car in S.C has been on Craigslist @ west va. the last couple of months.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 02:23 pm:

I should have noticed the Ruckstell. One of the pictures shows it clearly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 02:51 pm:

The one in Oregon is from the same seller that listed the 1912 Touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 08:37 pm:

The 26 in OR I have seen and it is very original and in very well kept condition. I would buy it if I were in the market.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration