Anyone have a decent set of used 30X3.5" tires??? :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Anyone have a decent set of used 30X3.5" tires??? :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 07:55 pm:

Hey Hey! I posted for this in the classifieds but Im sure not everyone checks. I'm looking to see if anyone has any 50% condition or so tires they'd like to sell.
I dont care what make but if possible I prefer Wards Riversides cause I have a farm and they seem to be about the only semi off road tire available.
If you have any old originals that are hard but not cracked up or old repro's that you want to get rid of. Any old obscure aggressive tread tires would be AWESOME! Just something I can get about a year of use on before I have to chunk them :-)
march21_1861@(removespam)hotmail.com

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration