Old Photo, garage again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo, garage again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 09:46 pm:

Sorry if its a repeat. Just like this one lots.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 10:01 pm:

I just love seeing those old repair shop pics. Thanks for posting them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kerry van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 10:02 pm:

Look at the boss man in the middle! has he got dirty hands?? or gloves?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 10:04 pm:

I didn't see it thanks a lot.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 10:04 pm:

i like how they mounted the grinder motor on the wall. nice kr wilson press too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 10:14 pm:

Maybe the suit is a customer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 12:44 am:

Wonder how straight the transmission shaft or crankshaft flange is on the engine hanging from the hoist?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 08:26 am:

Don't think they ever wash their coveralls. I was always told, a good mechanic never gets dirty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Green on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 08:53 am:

How about these two, they were sent for the magazine I edited but do not suit my readers, they suit here more... Ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 09:54 am:

Those old garage photos ARE so magical. Especially to us who have toiled in the T grime an braved the frustrations. We don't see those often enough.
Thanks Erich. It's always a treat.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 01:17 pm:

Richard, thanks. I agree 100%.

That last one is one of my all time favorites.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 01:36 pm:

Eric - I was just about to say the same thing! There's a very common print of a sort of "barnyard scene" of a blacksmith shop with a big shade tree in front of it, I'm sure many others have seen it as that cheap print was available from stores like K-Mart for years,......anyway, that picture of the Hyattsville Automobile Co. Ford Agency shop has that same "homey" feel to it,.......a favorite of mine too!

Hey Richard,.......how about a painting of that one,.....??? Pretty intricate I know, what with 5 old Fords in it, but I'll bet you could do it justice,........harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 01:58 pm:

Harold, the last few days there have been even more photos that have that great nostalgic look. I have been working on a painting for the last 3 months that I want to post on the forum for those that might enjoy it. I always say, So many pictures, so little time.
It sure helps to get through the Winter.
Thanks.
Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration