David Huson... Model T on the cover of Magazine ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: David Huson... Model T on the cover of Magazine ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 09:38 am:

David,

Is your Photograph of your 1916 Touring going to be on the cover of the Model T magazine? I sure hope so. Have heard rumors.... The Colorado Rocky Mountains are a great backround for your car. I was just high in the Colorado Rocky Mountains and noticed it was not just the Model T's that were smoking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 02:22 pm:

Daniel Chapasko:

I would like to have that picture on the front page but to get a photo on the front page of the Vintage Ford you must have a back ground to the left so they can put it on the back page. The picture of the 16 would only be big enough to put on the front page.
What did you take upcountry? And how high did you go. I would not think that you could get much above Sheep Meadow today. Yesterday when I was going into town, for the daily coffee, the wind was blowing so hard I thought that I was going to have to go into Ruckstell to get up the last hill. I got stuck in front of my shop coming home from town today. the snow was pretty deep and very hard in front of the shop. I had to do some digging to get the T indoors.
The temperature is supposed to be the warmest day of the week Wednesday, what do you think about a quick trip up country
sheep meadow
SHEEP MEADOW

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 02:22 pm:

Daniel Chapasko:

I would like to have that picture on the front page but to get a photo on the front page of the Vintage Ford you must have a back ground to the left so they can put it on the back page. The picture of the 16 would only be big enough to put on the front page.
What did you take upcountry? And how high did you go. I would not think that you could get much above Sheep Meadow today. Yesterday when I was going into town, for the daily coffee, the wind was blowing so hard I thought that I was going to have to go into Ruckstell to get up the last hill. I got stuck in front of my shop coming home from town today. the snow was pretty deep and very hard in front of the shop. I had to do some digging to get the T indoors.
The temperature is supposed to be the warmest day of the week Wednesday, what do you think about a quick trip up country
sheep meadow
SHEEP MEADOW

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration