Ford calendar for 1916

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Ford calendar for 1916
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 09:42 am:

Looks suspiciously like someone from the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 12:58 pm:

Actually Herb, the hat is really in a little too good of shape, but otherwise.......I think you're right,......there's a pair of bib overalls under that brown jacket for sure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 02:28 pm:

A dashing driver for sure.

That really is a big steering wheel. Looks like last year's car on this year's calendar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 02:31 pm:

Here is another picture of him.

beard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave DeYoung ......... Stoughton, WI on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 04:44 pm:

Very nice Tom. That one's worth the cost of a picture frame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 02:20 pm:

For a minute I though I saw that Steve fellow from Kansas. OOPS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 08:22 pm:

A close up.

She looks happy with her new car.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration