Dennis Prince Niece

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Dennis Prince Niece
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 11:13 pm:

Dennis I tried to answer your post about your niece wanting to come have coffee and talk Ts. My post did not post which often happens, I really need to do something with this computer.
Tell your niece her best bet would be Sunday mornings at Grandpa's in Berthoud at 8AM. I hope she brings her 26 roadster, I would like to see it.
She is also more than welcome to stop by my shop any day of the week. I always have a project going on and there are often other T guys there. My wife always has coffee and sweets on also. I really enjoy having people stop by.
Also if she ever wants to take a trip up country to Estes or elsewhere I am always ready to go. I can often scare some others to go with us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 01:51 pm:

Thanks Dave, I will let her know, I some how missed this post for a while. Thanks again. Dennis

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration