Old Photo - Kids Toy Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Kids Toy Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 11:34 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nathan Bright on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 09:41 pm:

now THAT looks like fun!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 05:46 am:

Looks like dad was very talented. Nice chassis, T steering and window screen radiator front. Great metal and paint work too. Bet it went zip down a hill. Lucky kid! I had to build mine out of wood and bicycle parts. didn't look so neat. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 10:35 pm:

ok I've waited as long as I can, lets get with it, this not a toy but a real car. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 01:26 am:

Reminds me of the "Ed and Ollie Special". Our friend Ed built this in the late twenties and gave the rusty remains to my son. We sandblasted, painted and made a new hood for it. Ed had fabricated working steering as a lad and later became a mechanical Engineer.
Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration