Ford Headlight Bulbs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Ford Headlight Bulbs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Sundstrom on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 06:37 pm:

Acquired these bulbs a while ago and I am curious what vintage they are. The base has "This Side Up" w/ arrow and opposite TUNG-SOL 6-8 volt and MADE IN USA. Has a red ford script on frosted glass. I am thinking magneto but not sure what years. Made in USA, they must be old!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 08:24 pm:

Not magneto if they are 6-8volt.

1919 or later.

Very nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 10:13 pm:

Would like to know more about these!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 10:16 pm:

I bet they were made for those 1919? cars with the clear lenses.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration