Old Photo - Going Golfing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Going Golfing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 09:26 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 09:47 am:

Looks more like a maid with a broom in a caddie.

Nice picture of the tank on the running board. Several posters in another thread were discussing how the tanks were mounted and valve locations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 09:51 am:

Looks like a shotgun barrel to me. Wonder what that smile is saying!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 09:54 am:

Must be a very early '15 with carbide lamps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 09:56 am:

The head of the club is down in the bag for whatever reason - but that is definitely a hickory-shafted golf club. Interestingly enough (my dad is something of an antique golf club nut) those hickory shafts are quite comparable in their performance characteristics to modern graphite shafts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 10:12 am:

Check out the nice Arts and Crafts Era Rustic chair on the porch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 06:30 pm:

She can go golfing. I am eyeing the reclining device on the porch...........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Clipner-Los Angeles on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 12:35 am:

Shotgun caddy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 07:51 am:

Carbide lights were brighter and better than magneto lights. If you did much night driving the carbide lamps would have been a better choice. I can imagine some people would retrofit carbide lamps to their later Model T's.

It is a shotgun.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration