Anyone need a space at the Turlock Swap meet Jan 25 & 25?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Anyone need a space at the Turlock Swap meet Jan 25 & 25?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 09:41 am:

Once again I have an extra space that I don't need. If you have any non-T parts, especially some of those dreaded Ch**y parts this would be an outlet to sell them. We all know T parts cannot legally be sold, they can only be handed down or gifted :-)
You can contact me through the forum or at rockingchair(nospam)wildblue.net Obviously the @ replaces the (nospam)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 11:51 am:

Bill, there is a slight chance of rain on Saturday...If I join you will that guarantee it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill in Adelaida Calif on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 09:50 pm:

Rain or thick fog is automatically inserted into the forecast for that swapmeet. If you want a guarantee of moisture on the ground I will down 3 beers and then visit you :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration