Hardware List

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Hardware List
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Mulrooney on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 07:32 pm:

Greetings and Salutations.

I know someone that is restoring a Model T Coupe from acquired parts. I do not know the model year at the time of this post. I am wondering if anyone knows of a detailed "master list" of hardware (nuts, bolts, etc...) that is available. Perhaps too much to ask, but a diagram or schematic detailing where they were used would be like hitting the lottery.

Patrick Mulrooney

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 07:39 pm:

There was a chart published in vintage ford awhile back but I don't remember which issue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve miller- mississauga,ontario on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 07:45 pm:

using keyword search above
nut bolt chart
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/386672.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 08:28 pm:

The Colorado club link in Steve Miller's post is much better than the chart, which shows head sizes. The Colorado list shows actual bolt and nut sizes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Mulrooney on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 08:41 am:

Steve, thank you! This is pretty much what I was looking for.

Patrick

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration