Frontenac anyone?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Frontenac anyone?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 08:22 pm:

Here is your chance :-)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-1925-Ford-Model-T-Motor-With-a-Frontenac-Model-S-Ov erhead-Valve-Head-/251424723013?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item 3a8a14d045&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 09:23 pm:

Nice head; however a gamble with the huge crack repair of the exhaust side. Other than that, looks quite complete:D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 09:32 pm:

I live in California, I get the weather channel. I ain't going to Missouri.

Andy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration