OT - Lets make a deal TV show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Lets make a deal TV show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 03:55 am:

I was channel surfing yesterday morning and saw a Model T on the stage of Lets Make a Deal TV show...it was meant to be a gag prize or something because it had no paint or windows, but the body was straight and the radiator shell looked in good shape(26/27 high shell), not sure if it had an engine. Only a model T person would see that as a good prize. The car had wood wheels and no tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 09:40 pm:

I saw it too, think it was a 4 door? Made me want to get the gag prize!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 10:19 pm:

Tudor. 1926ish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 10:43 pm:

I use to love the old cars that were the "ZONK" prize! I sure would love to win that one. On top of that the tax would be a lot less then a new car. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave DeYoung ......... Stoughton, WI on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 07:48 am:

27 Tudor. Notice the dipped front axle. If they only knew what the doors and rear fenders were really worth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 08:28 am:

I could just see it now they give that ZONK prize to someone like me And I start trying to get into my trailer with an ear to ear grin...Wouldn't the look on their faces be priceless!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 04:04 am:

I remember when I was a kid, there was an unrestored early Stanley as the "loser" prize (no "Zonk" prizes back then). I thought it was the best prize in the whole lot! I too would have stopped dickering if I'd gotten that T--very neat!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration