AWOL: David R. Currier of Richard A. Currier's Horseless Carriage Co. in Cape Neddick, Maine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: AWOL: David R. Currier of Richard A. Currier's Horseless Carriage Co. in Cape Neddick, Maine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard T. Rodgers on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 01:56 pm:

Can anyone tell me what's happened to Dave Currier? He's not answering phone, VMAIL messages I've left him, or EMAIL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 05:48 pm:

The Fordor I just bought came from Dave. It took me a week of calling & emailing to even start the negotiation. I think we've spoken 3 times and I've been unable to make any contact since I had the car collected. I'm still waiting for some documents, so put me on the list of folks worrying about why he is not answering.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Foye on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 08:59 am:

Good Luck. I had a body built by Dave. Brought up wood and a pile of cash and 6months later no responses at all from repeated emails and voicemails. Took a police visit for a "wellness check" to get him to respond. Nice enough guy, very likeable, but not so good on the communication with his customers....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration