Model T Literature dealer lots of T stuff for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Model T Literature dealer lots of T stuff for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 03:58 pm:

I know lots of you already know about Walter Miller, the literature dealer. But some may not. His web site is autolit.com I do not know how to do links but a google or yahoo search will find it .Go to his site and enter the words model t into his ebay store search. If you like T literature there is a ton of it. He is a little high on his stuff. but his prices are what I see it bring on e-bay most of the time anyway. Sometimes there is that special piece that you will not care about the price. I bought a owners manual and a sales catalog for my 1908 Reliable Dayton High Wheeler there. Where else could I have found it.... Im not endorsing him and have no conection to his store other than Ive bought a few things thru the years. But there are lots of neat things and they are all FOR SALE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 05:55 pm:

Here's a link to that website: http://www.autolit.com/

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration