Model TT 26 rear wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Model TT 26 rear wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 06:03 pm:

were can i find rear wheel fellows to replace all of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 06:38 pm:

Fellows or spokes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 08:55 pm:

spokes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 09:00 pm:

Try this:

Stutzman Wheel
33656 County Rd 12
Baltic, OH 43804
(330) 897-1391

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 06:40 pm:

what size are the wood spokes,howdo i measure them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 07:09 pm:

What size are/were the tires ? 32 x 4.5 is a 23" wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 07:46 pm:

Just send the wheel to Stutzman. You will get it back with new spokes installed. Spokes alone will cost as much as having Noah Stutzman install them. You can not beat his quality of workmanship.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 07:46 pm:

there were no tires on them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 09:35 pm:

The 30x5's on my 25 TT were 20 inch wheels. Measure the diameter of your rims and see if they're 20 or 23 inch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 09:35 pm:

i will.thanks

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration