Rands windshield tags

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Rands windshield tags
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By don ellis on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 08:58 pm:

Is anyone reproducing the tag for the Rands windshields?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 09:45 pm:

Try Snyder's catalog.Seems I have seen them some where and can't find them in the 2014 Langs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 01:05 am:

The guy who makes them was at Chickasha a few years ago, maybe 5 or 6, I bought one there, could not find them in catalogs. If you know anyone going maybe they can check for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 10:20 am:

Don-
Does your windshield have the holes for the tag? I have seen some Rands windshield without a tags and without holes.

I have seen some with bumpers, some without, too.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 10:27 am:

How can you say a windshield is Rands if it has no tag? I think more likely you are seeing a marriage of Rands parts that are assembled with some or all reproduction parts if there is no tag.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ED Henline on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 10:14 am:

Don: I sent you a message that I have the Rands Tags.Ed Henline chenline@myactv.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By don ellis on Monday, January 20, 2014 - 09:45 am:

The hinges are rands the frame is reproduction

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration