OT - anyone here a golf cart guru?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - anyone here a golf cart guru?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 12:10 am:

Dont shoot me for posting this! :>)I found this thing while getting TT parts from a guy and finally was able to go get it monday.
I picked up a Ez-Go golf cart that is old as in 1962 or so.I think it is a model 400 Electromatic.
It is very rough but I would like to find info on it.Ez-go has not responded to request for help,and the forums similar to this show intrest in the future project but no info as far as details and such.Dont tie up to much forum space as I dont want hard feelings,but I have exhausted my resources.
Wireing diagrams and info about the independant susepension would be appreciated.

A picture so you will know what I am talking about.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Derocher on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 09:47 am:

Hey Mack, Try a website called golfcarcatalog. They have items for sale, but also a forum with info on repairs of carts. Also you can find wiring schematics of some carts, don't know about a fifty year old one though. I used this site when I rebuilt a 1980 Yamaha G-1 and there was a load of info there on Yamaha, Club Car. and Ezee-Go. Good Luck, and show some pics of that dump box when it's done, I have thought of one myself. Jim Derocher AuGres, Michigan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 10:08 am:

Thank you sir,they do have a photo of a 400 on their museum website but no tech info.
A testing procedure for the motor would be my first goal.This project will be done next winter at the earliest but it takes time to locate detailed info and such.
And yes the dump bed is in primer now,with the 12 volt electric lift cylinder from a john Deere 112 garden tractor.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration