Model r sells at Barrett&Jackson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Model r sells at Barrett&Jackson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 01:24 am:

I know this is a model t forum but!!!this is a very cool car. I will try and get some pics loaded from my I phone in a day or two. The model r sold for $35,000. Was any one at the auction that could give there thoughts on the car, as it was the first one I have ever seen and am new to all things Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 01:27 am:

Just read another post and saw pics are already here so just disregard this post

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration