Old Photo - Nearly naked T.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Nearly naked T.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 05:11 am:

Caption- "A primitive motor vehicle being pushed out of rough bushland by two men; the driver steers with a long columned steering wheel attached to an exposed engine"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 08:27 am:

At least it is not Coed Naked Model T pushing :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 08:35 am:

Woulda been better if it WAS coed!! This would be a good ice-fishing buggy back "in the day".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 09:38 am:

I've been there. Looks to be a late teen's car. (Horn button on column) the body section looks like '09 to '12 Ford and a commercial seat of some kind.
Great picture Dane.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 11:45 am:

Where is the coil box, must have a dist.

Bob

PS "two man power"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 11:53 am:

Bob,
Maybe the fact that there is no coil box is the reason they are pushing it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 12:05 pm:

Mine was more naked than that when I cranked the engine on my '26 coupe for the first time in 1972 for a try out 2 years after I bought it. Consisted of the rebuilt engine, radiator, chassis, rear end, wheels, steering wheel, a coffee can for the gas and an orange crate on a piece of plywood to sit on. What fun I had when I got it started on the fourth turn of the crank. Never been more excited in my 18 years of life. Jim Patrick

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration