Model T Snowmobile gatherings 2014

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Model T Snowmobile gatherings 2014
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 02:02 pm:

For interest and the promotion of the Model T's on Snow Shoes. Here is the calendar of events for this year. I believe that these units are also very important to the T hobby and there history. If you can go to any of these events you can take a ride and I know that you will enjoy it.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 02:09 pm:

Forgot one thing, sorry for being blurry my scanner I guess. You can call any of the numbers for more info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 02:15 pm:

I just want to say that I think the T Snowmobiles or Snowbirds are absurdly cool. One day when I'm wealthy enough to afford all the cars I want (LOL!) I'll have me a Snowmobile T. It'll look really cool inbetween my speedster-towing race TT and my awesome T fire truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Overbaugh on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 10:11 pm:

Bob,

I own two conversions one under what is left of a 25 touring, front seat only. I would like to know what conversion or how you mounted the rear wheels etc. I would like to have a four place body but don't know how to go about keeping the tracks from interfering with the doors.
A pm would be better.

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 10:42 pm:

I would love to have a snow T. I see there are no events in the middle of the world, only on the east coast.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration