LOST ANOTHER T GUY.....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: LOST ANOTHER T GUY.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul griesse--Granville,Ohio on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 06:50 pm:

John Joyce, a regular FORUM member passed away last Sunday. A great guy with tons of T knowlege. John was 87 but drove his Ts regularly. RIP-----Paul Griesse

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 08:00 pm:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that,Paul. John Steele came by today and we went and had lunch, we were talking about all the people we get to see at Chickasha. I will miss John Joyce not being there this year. He usually was at dinner Thursday night with Paul and Duane & Jerita and a bunch of us.

John Joyce was a great guy, loved his T's and was always ready to share his time and knowledge. I sold him a Ruckstell unit one time and the post office lost it. I sent him another one sealed up in a metal tool box with about 50 sheet metal screws holding it shut. He always mentioned that when I saw him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 11:10 pm:

Paul, sorry to hear that. He was a great guy, true gentleman and I know you guys were great friends.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration